Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 22 and still no house

Yes, we are still waiting to close. However, we have gotten some good news! We are closing on Thursday. I know we have been told that before but this time I believe is for real! I guess the only way to know will be on Thurs.

Also Last night were some crazy thunderstorms. Yes, they were awesome with lots of lightening. Something I have wanted to see for a long time. Adalyn woke up around 3 to eat and on the radio I heard them say that there was a tornado warning in our area. I told Tim, who woke up the people we are staying with. We then proceded to take our kids downstairs to wait it out. Nothing happened, thank goodness, but it was good that we were ready for it. Now all over the area is a bunch of flooding, and more thunderstorms on the way. It may be another crazy night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment