Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stevie playing in the rain!

Finally got some rain in Indy.  It has been a very dry summer, and was nice to get some kind of rain.  I found this little froggy rain suit at a yard sale and thought it was the perfect day for Stevie to try it out.  It also came with an umbrella, but it was broke, and I need to get arund to fixing it!


He had woken up from his nap not too long ago and wanted a snack.  So needless to say, getting him to
hand over the Pringles was not going to happen! But wouldnt he be a good model for them?
Maybe I should send it in?




Thought he looked like an old man here with his walking stick



Stevies' smile makes me so happy! 

I love getting his reflection in the water!  I took a lot of those.




I love our new camera.  It is so much fun to take pictures with.  I know there is much more
that I need to learn with it, but for now, just taking fun action shots are good for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment