Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coming Soon!

I don't even know what to write about anymore, I am so far behind!  BUT good news is on the way!  I have just ordered a USB cable for our camera, so hopefully there will be plenty of pictures soon!!  (why oh why did I not think of this before??)

We have recently found out that Tim will be losing his job this summer.  So once again, he is an unemployed teacher.  This is getting quite frustrating, dealing with this every summer.  There seems to be some great prospects though, so hopefully things will work out soon.  However, despite this hard news we have had some small miracles.

1.  I have been able to watch some kids again.  There is a family in our ward (at church) that is moving.  She has a daycare in her home and called to see if she could give them my name.  One girl is full time and two others come maybe once a month.  Just from watching a few kids has helped relieve some stress of unemployment.  That blessing could not have come at a better time.

2.  Tim had recently had surgery on his sinuses.  He got a tremendous bill, that thank goodness for insurance turned out to be a little less.  However, it would still take us a while to get it all paid off. (which we are trying to do with other medical bills too, so this just got added to the pile).  While Tim was at work, I got a call about setting up payment plans for this bill.  I explained to her Tims work and his soon to be unemployment.  She asked a few questions.  Then a few minutes later she explained to me that we qualified for 100% financial assistance.  Know, for those who know me, I do not like to talk to these people.  I dont like to set up payment plans, I usually let Tim deal with it.  So, I dont know why I told her about our situation.  But it was another miracle.

From these two instances, and many more, my testimony has been strengthened a hundred fold.  Our Heavenly Father knows how much we can handle.  He knows when to step in and say, OK you've had enough.  I feel truly blessed to have the gospel in my life.  And I am so thankful for my family and all the experiences we go through together.

No comments:

Post a Comment